No matter what type of candle you're burning, taking proper care of your candle is important for both safety and quality. Here are a few tips that will keep your candle burning smoothly and safely.
- The first time you light your candle, make sure it melts across from edge to edge (known as a full melt pool) Doing so ensures your candle burns properly during the lifetime of your candle and helps to get the most from your candle.
- Keep your candle’s wick trimmed between 1/8” and 1/4” before lighting. This will produce a clean, even burn.
- We recommend burning your candle no more than 4 hours at a time. Burning for longer periods of time may result in excessive smoking or soot build-up.
- Always burn your candle within sight on a level, heat-resistant surface and away from drafts and ceiling fans.
- When in use, your candle container will be hot. Wait until it has cooled completely before handling.
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
If you have any questions on your candle or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out! You can call or text us at (512) 759-0929, email us at email@example.com, or message us through social media.